Together, we get everything! ~Michael Kahn
Here’s what we offer you:
- Request Advance Appointments to Visit Eliphante
- As a member, you may request, at least 24 hours in advance, to the Eliphante caretakers that you enjoy the grounds of Eliphante! We make sure the place is accessible and ready for your visit, while you get to imagine the different ways you’ll describe that favorite piece of yours to your friends. New membership includes one visit. Additional visits are subject to an additional nominal donation.
- Attend Exclusive Members-Only Events
- Every season, Eliphante strives to make a memorable experience happen for members to enjoy. You can be on our exclusive members-only email list and get early notice on upcoming events and gatherings at Eliphante. Some events charge a nominal fee to cover project costs; however, Eliphante will continue to offer free to members!
- Propose an Event to Host at Eliphante
- Do you see your next special something happening at Eliphante? As a member, we’re all ears for your idea! Send us a note and we’ll go from there.
- Refer a Friend and Save
- Your word means more than ours! Tell your friends about Eliphante, and any one who mentions you upon their membership as a referral will allow you to receive a Referral Credit! Referral Credit can be applied to any Eliphante visit, event or workshop fees, unless otherwise noted.
- Join Eliphante’s Experimental Artists Roster
- Network with local, regional, national and international artists, friends and members of Eliphante and other affiliated organizations. This is sure to be exciting and connecting as it grows!
And what we ask of you in return:
- Carry Yourself Responsibly
- In respect of everyone, we require that all members and guests exercise reasonable discretion and safe practices while visiting Eliphante or participating in an Eliphante related event. This means no excess influences or illegal substances are allowed on the grounds, adjacent properties or off-premises event venues. Members of Eliphante agree to the Membership terms within this document, as well as all the terms described within the ALL ACTIVITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, as signed in person.
- Respect private property
- All of the grounds of Eliphante are a work of art. While it may look sturdy, things may not necessarily be built to be jumped off, and often not even leaned on. Please be extra careful when interacting with the artwork, sculptures, and even the vegetation. The desert is a fragile place, and you never know who is watching out for your heavy foot to come crushing down on them.
- Pack it in, Pack it out
- Please take only pictures and leave only footsteps. While this environment is shared and cared for by people not unlike yourself, please Leave No Trace. Remember, nature has no housekeeper, and Eliphante’s housekeeping is a big enough job already!
- Vehicle Parking in Designated Areas Only
- As an otherworldly environment, we hope your adventure begins with a boat crossing along Oak Creek, and immersing into a wonderland of lush color and rich texture. An unexpected vehicle within the grounds can quickly take the experience ‘back to reality’, while instead we encourage you to lose yourself around every corner. So please ‘lose’ your car in one of our designated parking areas only.
- Chain of Responsibility
- These terms will be honored and enforced by the host of any guest of Eliphante, as these terms apply to any guests, and guests of their guests when present.
- Membership Surrendered On Demand
- Your membership may be revoked on demand by any officer, director, caretaker, ambassador, employee or agent of Eliphante, if any of these terms are not honored, or upon any endangering or strongly disrespecting behaviors not specifically described within these terms.
- Membership Terms May Change
- These terms are subject to change without notice. What isn’t expected to change these days, anyway?
Membership Donations & Fees
- Basic Donations
- **New Membership (Includes One Visit) $25
**Returning Member Visits $15
**Returning Member Guest Visits $20
- General Fees
- Lost Membership Card Replacement $5
New Member Referral Credit $5
**Group (6 or more) Fees vary. Please ask.
**Special Event Fees vary. Please ask.