Items of Need to Support Eliphante’s Advancement
This is a great way to make an impacts on our current projects!
These materials and equipment help support the preservation and restoration of Eliphante. This land is preserved and sustained by visiting artists and involved members; outside of labor efforts is a need for materials, but, if it’s not listed and you are interested in giving something in particular, don’t hesitate to ask!
Any contribution is always appreciated and valued donations may also be tax-deductible!
Building Materials & Equipment
- Concrete bags, or $ contribution toward Redi-mix delivery
- Braided cable & wire hardware ~ 1,000 ft ≥10,000 #
- Pallets & various 2-3 foot long x 1/2-2 inch thick linear lumber
- Poly sandbags or large coffee bean sacks, empty
- Corrugated metal roofing
- Metal cabinetry
- Tandem-axle flat-bed bumper-pull trailer
- 4″ Hammer Mill chipper for tractor PTO
Accoutrements & Comforts
- Canoes/Kayaks/Paddles/Life jackets
- LED RGB flood lights ~10-40w
- Zipline trollies
- Folding metal chairs